Online Russian Volume Course English version
We are proud to introduce you London Lash Online Russian Volume Course. Our Best London Lash Master technicians have been working on this course to share their knowledge with you!
London Lash Online course was specially created for eyelash artists around the World, who would like to to learn Russian Volume or improve their technique and gain knowledge, that was not provided to them on other courses they have visited.
Have you mastered the classic techniques and want to be on the leading edge of artistry? Russian Volume Lashes is a revolutionary technique where you will learn how to safely and beautifully apply multiple super-fine lashes to one single eyelash creating a look which is incredibly full and soft. Distance yourself from the competition and offer a superior service that many other lash artist cannot replicate. Learn the in-demand Russian Volume technique from the comfort of your home!
After successfully completion of the course, you will receive a Lash Inc accredited certificate.
Russian Volume Online Course with access to videos + digital manual + certificate - €455
Russian Volume Online Course with access to videos + digital manual + printed manual + volume kit + certificate - €595
VOLUME KIT (Incuded with the price of the course!)
- 1x Pair of London Lash volume tweezers
- 4x Russian Volume eyelash extensions trays
- 1x Lash Adhesive / Glue 5ml
- 1x Lash Palette
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you purchase the course, you will receive an email with a link to get exclusive access to streaming our Online Russian Volume Course videos and download a digital manual and a welcome sheet with all the information on how to pass the course.
Once you have finished learning the theory and spent enough time practising volume fans, you should send us your videos of your preferred volume fan making technique and photos of consistent fans (exact details and photo examples are in the welcome sheet). Once your volume fans are coming up well, it is time for you to do a case study on your model. Make sure you take before and after photos and apply learnt knowledge of styling, eye shape correction, curls, layers, etc. on your case study.
The good news is - you can take as much time as you need to practice and ask for our help and learn all of this from the comfort of your home.
CONTENTS OF THE COURSE
- Everything about the glue - Why aren't your lashes lasting? How do you find the glue for you?
- Allergies and common mistakes that could irritate eyes
- Removal of eyelash extensions
- Preparing the lashes for a better attachment. What to use to have a better retention
- Tools and products for volume eyelash extensions. What to focus your attention on when lashing? What could affect the speed and the quality of your work
- Aftercare rules, hygiene and infections
- How to choose the right thickness for Russian volume lashes
- Expanding the knowledge in styling and mapping.
- Eye shape correction for each client to suite her eyes and enhance her best features.
- Chemical burn and prevention
- Stickies, damage and how to check your work is clean
- Perfect lash line. No more funny lashes
- Working with layers
- Direction of the lashes
- The right distance between natural lash and eyelid. New rules!
- Correct use of curls and lengths
- London Lash Pro 4 different volume fanning techniques in few different styles, from 2D, up to 6D
HOW TO COMPLETE THE COURSE:
- Send us photos of at least 20 consistent looking fans of each, 2D - 6D, in a row.
- Send us a video of chosen technique for making fans
- Send us before and after photos of one case study on a model (concentrating on correct styling and good quality fans)
Once your case studies have been assessed and you have successfully passed the course, we will send you the certificate via post.
Whenever you feel stuck, unmotivated or having issues understanding any part of the course, please contact our friendly team. We are here to support you throughout your journey. Your success is our mission!
Our office hours are Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM GMT.
After COMPLETING the training YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Lash Inc Accredited Certificate
- 10% FOREVER STUDENT DISCOUNT for ANY products and training courses from London Lash
You need to be a certified eyelash extensions technician and have at least 3 months of experience to attend a course. You will need to send us a clear photo or copy of your first lash certificate which is dated at least 3 months prior to the beginning of your course. Please be aware that this is a legal requirement, and we unfortunately cannot issue a certificate in Russian Volume extensions until your first certificate is at least three months old. If you are certified but do not have a copy of your certificate, we can offer a London Lash exam for an extra fee, which will be dated from the date of the exam. Three months after this, we will then be able to issue your Russian Volume certificate.
This course is Lash Inc accredited. If you are working and living in Europe and would like to receive Beauty Guild accreditation please contact us for further information.
By purchasing London Lash Pro Online Russian Volume Course, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Due to the electronic nature of this product and the fact that it cannot be "returned", this product is non-refundable.
All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of London Lash Pro, or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited without express permission by London Lash Pro. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
Please note that purchased product cannot be shared with 3rd parties and it is for your private use only. If we will notice unusual activity on your account or sign-ins from more than 5 different IP addresses, we will have the right to automatically revoke your access to the content of the course.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us: